Mobile Phones, Mobile Devices, Android Phones
Our contact information
By Email: - email@example.com
Phone UK : +44 (0) 123 750 250
Registration No: 7121543
Please send all your questions to the e-mail address above. We endeavour to answer all queries within 48 hours.
By Standard Mail
The Paddocks, (RCCG) Unit BC
347 Cherry Hinton Road
Cambridge, CB1 8DH,
1. We ship all over the world. Just buy and enjoy our service, and we’ll ship your goods to your door.
2. After you make your payment, please allow 1-4 business days for handling, after which we will issue a tracking number for your shipment. Shipping fees depend on the weight of your items. We charge very low shipping fees to enable our customers to save money.
3. We offer shipping insurance to protect your package against any loss or damage. If you report any items missing, or other shipping issues, we will help you resolve your problems immediately.
4. For flat rate shipping we’ll send your package by post office, which takes about 7 to 25 business days to most countries in the world.
a. To the USA, Canada and Australia it takes about 7 to 14 business days.
b. To the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and most other European countries it may take 7 to 20 business days.
c. To South America it may take 15 to 30 business days.
d. To other countries it may take 15 to 25 business days.
5. For standard rate shipping we ship your package by Express Mail Service (EMS), which takes 5-10 business days to most countries in the world.
6. For expedited rate shipping we ship by DHL or UPS, depending on your location.
7. For free shipping we use our flat rate shipping method. Please see point 4 for details.
8. For china post shipping we’ll send your package by China Post, which takes about 12 to 30 business days to most countries in the world.
9. We ship all our goods directly from the factory district in Shenzhen, China.
10. If you have any other questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to help you.
Method of Payment and Purpose of Processing
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards as well as PayPal. We will use your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorized or made by you with us, and informing you of special offers which we think you may find of interest.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation
Our customer's satisfaction is important to us. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it within 28 days for a refund providing you have notified us by email at email@example.com.
When returning an item for exchange or refund, please ensure that the goods are in their original packaging with all the relevant instructions. We strongly recommend that you obtain a certificate of postage from you local post office. If you have proof of postage, you will be able to claim some compensation in the unlikely event of your return going astray. Please ask in your local post office for more information.
Please include the receipt with your return if you still have it. It not, put a note that includes the following:
This will help us to process the return more quickly as it is very difficult to process returns without these details.
- Name of the person who placed the order
- Date the order was placed, and
- Method of payment
Disclosure of Information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss.
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are owed by the company running this site, or hosting this site, except where provided under the General Public License (http://www.gpl.org). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks of are the property of their respective owners and may be registered in certain parts of the world.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of certain jurisdictions. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such law.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Consent and Inquiries
Rehoboth Baby Store: baby slings, baby carriers - hip carriers, diapers and diaper clutch worldwide